The club will take part in the East Midlands Inter-Club Championship again this year and actively promotes Series registration and gaining points for the Club and the Individual Championship. Club coaches will attend all the races in the ‘East Midlands Series’ this year.
Below is the link to the Junior Tri-Series events for 2018
- The club earns points from its five highest point scorers in each event – and then the average for the year is taken.
- Triathletes best 5 race results count towards the Individual Championship - but you can enter as many races as you wish
- Everyone who aims to gain series points - for the Individual or the Team Series - needs to register for the series and be a member of Tri England.
- Please note that points for both the Individual Series and Inter-Club Championship will only count from the date you have registered. Points cannot be backdated. So register now, before the season starts - the club needs your points!
- Please make sure you enter as ‘Ketton Tri Club’Points for both the Individual Series and the will be posted on the East Midlands Series pages as soon as possible after each event.
- Juniors will of course be covered (re: insurance) during training sessions as well as racing
- Will remove the cost of a day licence at the races (normal cost between £1 or £2 – so over 8 or 9 races would save parents approx.. £10-12 in a year) meaning the TE membership is an additional cost of around £12-14.
- All juniors in the series would be eligible for selection for the Inter Regional Championship (IRC’s) (TS2-TS3).
Also, for your information, in line with Tri England regulations, as from 2015 there will be no series for TriStarts, organisers will still put on the TriStart waves but this will be about participation not winning.